TrackGard® is a robust portable flooring for temporary access and ground protection over grass, sand, gravel, mud, asphalt or other unstable surfaces. It can be installed and deployed quickly to provide a firm support base for large vehicles and equipment. It is suitable for most rigorous large-scale events ranging from concerts to military and civilian projects.
TrackGard® is ideal for use at stadiums, parks, race courses for ground protection as well as at construction sites and by the military for ground surface stabilization.
The hexagonal TrackGard® design allows adjacent tiles to interlock on six sides to provide excellent strength for heavy moving loads.
TrackGard® is easily installed by unskilled labour workers as there are no clips or other moving parts and it is completely modular, interchangeable and expandable.
TrackGard® is made of UV-stabilized thermoplastics making it extremely durable and stable under most weather conditions. It is waterproof, has good slip resistance, and will not warp, splinter or corrode.
• The perfect solution for portable flooring, temporary roads and ground protection
• Has a robust construction ideal for large vehicles and equipment
• Made from UV-stabilized thermoplastic for additional durability
• Hexagonal design has excellent strength as adjacent tiles support each other on six sides
• Easily installed and removed by unskilled labour (no tools required)
• Does not require any tools or additional pieces to secure tiles to each other
• Tiles are completely interchangeable and expandable
• Stores compactly on pallets or TrackGard® cages for easy transport and redeployment
~ 2.8 kg/module
~ 0.27 m2 /module
~ 3.7 modules/m2
Max. allowable load on various surface hardness2
– Hard (CI > 500)
– Soft (CI > 300)
~ 100 m2 /person/hr
Slip resistance (SS 485:2001)
– Wet pendulum testing
– Dry friction testing
1Figure calculated with a factor of safety of 1.2 2Measured using soil cone index
Copyright 2022 Elmich Singapore. All Rights Reserved.