- Flat or pitch roofs
Landscape roofs & planters
Podiums, environmental decks
Retaining walls, cut and cover tunnels
Multi-storey car parks, vehicular ramps
- Spray-on, seamless coating
- Solvent and odour-free
- Tough, seamless elastomeric waterproofing membrane
- High elasticity, with excellent tensile and tear strength
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Contains very low volatile organic component content with a
- convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Applied by plural component spray equipment
- Fast curing, dries in 12 s
- Excellent substrate adhesion
- Crack bridging up to 6 mm
- Easy to apply (fast curing spray coat)
- Consistent membrane thickness for slopes
- Quick renovation times leads to low business downtime
- Excellent durability reduces future maintenance costs
- Environmentally friendly due to lack of solvents and VOCs
- Multiple application areas
- 1:1 mix ratio (v/v)
- Green label
New substrate surfaces to be waterproofed must be sound and clean; free of oil and curing agent, grease, dirt, dust, coal tar products and any other contaminants.
For concrete substrate, where there are honeycombs and cracks deemed as a structural defect, these shall be treated by chiselling to sound concrete and infilled with acceptable infill materials &/or to the structural consultants recommendations. Leaking concrete must be treated by waterproof grouting or with other appropriate alternative or to the structural consultant’s recommendations. Blockwork should be smooth rendered and brickwork flush pointed.
Rough spots and projections will have to be smoothed off by grinding.
Apply one coat of 100 % solids hydrophobic epoxy primer at the rate of 0.2 l/m² to all surfaces to be waterproofed by using brush or roller to prepared substrate. Allow primer to fully cure before proceeding with application of Eurathane® 1200 SPE.
Apply Eurathane® 1200 SPE polyurethane spray elastomer at the rate of 2.0 l/m² with a 1:1 mix ratio multi-component spray equipment. Minimum application dry film thickness is 2.0 mm. Holes may be filled with gunnable polyurethane sealant or approved repair mortar/grout.